If you haven’t heard of Netflix, I’d be incredibly surprised. It’s been the host top some of the most successful shows on the planet from Tiger King to Making a Murderer they’ve had us intrigued, our imaginations captured by scintillating stories. Recently released was the most popular shows on Netflix and films.
Today we are going to explore Netflix’s most popular films and TV series. Netflix has recently released the results of their most popular shows, so we decided to review them and produce an easy to read blog.
Let’s dive straight into it and look immediately at what the most popular film on Netflix is.
What is Netflix’s most popular films ever?
Here are the most popular films ever in Netflix’s history. Some you’ll expect, but there are some surprises that have crept in there. Let’s check out the most popular films ever on Netflix:
- Red Notice – 364 million hours.
- Bird Box – 282 million hours.
- Extraction – 231 million hours.
- The Irishman – 215 million hours.
- The Kissing Booth 2 – 209 million hours.
- 6 Underground – 205 million hours.
- Spenser Confidential – 197 million hours.
- Enola Holmes – 190 million hours.
- Army of the Dead – 187 million hours.
- The Old Guard – 186 million hours.
What is Netflix’s most popular show ever?
Everyone’s wondering what the most popular show ever is on Netflix, well here’s the breakdown you’ve been waiting for.
This is based on the first 28 days of the show being released and the total hours viewed, this is based on Netflix’s own reporting.
- Squid Game (season 1) – 1.65 billion hours.
- Bridgerton (season 1) – 625 million hours.
- Money Heist (part 4) – 619 million hours.
- Stranger Things (season 3) – 582 million hours.
- The Witcher (season 1) – 541 million hours.
- 13 Reasons Why (season 2) – 496 million hours.
- 13 Reasons Why (season 1) – 476 million hours.
- Maid – 469 million hours.
- You (season 3) – 468 million hours.
- You (season 2) – 457 million hours.
- Stranger Things (season 2) – 427 million hours.
- Money Heist (part 3) – 426 million hours.
- Sex Education (season 3) – 419 million hours.
- Money Heist (part 5) – 395 million hours.
- Ginny & Georgia (season 1) – 381 million hours.
There you have it; these are the most popular shows and films on Netflix. Have you watched any of them? If so, let us know which ones were your favourite below in the comment section.
We hope this was informative and useful to you.
As a budding filmmaker sometimes you don’t have the funds to splash out on Premiere Pro or Vegas, but you still want to edit to an industry standard. This is when the question pops up “Is DaVinci Resolve free?”. Free video editing software is the indie filmmaker and beginner editors’ dream. They want good quality […]
The element that connects Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO into one is the exposure triangle. Understanding the exposure triangle correctly, it means you can get to grips with exposure as a whole. In this guide, we explore the exposure triangle in-depth, look at how best to use the exposure triangle and some awesome examples. What […]
Everyone asks, “is Premiere Pro free?” or “How do I download Premiere Pro for free?” – You may be apprehensive about paying the full subscription, but there’s a way to trial Premiere Pro for free. This guide looks at how to download Adobe Premiere Pro for free and the best free video editing alternatives. Let’s […]