If you haven’t heard of Netflix, I’d be incredibly surprised. It’s been the host top some of the most successful shows on the planet from Tiger King to Making a Murderer they’ve had us intrigued, our imaginations captured by scintillating stories. Recently released was the most popular shows on Netflix and films.
Today we are going to explore Netflix’s most popular films and TV series. Netflix has recently released the results of their most popular shows, so we decided to review them and produce an easy to read blog.
Let’s dive straight into it and look immediately at what the most popular film on Netflix is.
What is Netflix’s most popular films ever?
Here are the most popular films ever in Netflix’s history. Some you’ll expect, but there are some surprises that have crept in there. Let’s check out the most popular films ever on Netflix:
- Red Notice – 364 million hours.
- Bird Box – 282 million hours.
- Extraction – 231 million hours.
- The Irishman – 215 million hours.
- The Kissing Booth 2 – 209 million hours.
- 6 Underground – 205 million hours.
- Spenser Confidential – 197 million hours.
- Enola Holmes – 190 million hours.
- Army of the Dead – 187 million hours.
- The Old Guard – 186 million hours.
What is Netflix’s most popular show ever?
Everyone’s wondering what the most popular show ever is on Netflix, well here’s the breakdown you’ve been waiting for.
This is based on the first 28 days of the show being released and the total hours viewed, this is based on Netflix’s own reporting.
- Squid Game (season 1) – 1.65 billion hours.
- Bridgerton (season 1) – 625 million hours.
- Money Heist (part 4) – 619 million hours.
- Stranger Things (season 3) – 582 million hours.
- The Witcher (season 1) – 541 million hours.
- 13 Reasons Why (season 2) – 496 million hours.
- 13 Reasons Why (season 1) – 476 million hours.
- Maid – 469 million hours.
- You (season 3) – 468 million hours.
- You (season 2) – 457 million hours.
- Stranger Things (season 2) – 427 million hours.
- Money Heist (part 3) – 426 million hours.
- Sex Education (season 3) – 419 million hours.
- Money Heist (part 5) – 395 million hours.
- Ginny & Georgia (season 1) – 381 million hours.
There you have it; these are the most popular shows and films on Netflix. Have you watched any of them? If so, let us know which ones were your favourite below in the comment section.
We hope this was informative and useful to you.
When watching a movie, TV show or YouTube movie, the titles look slick, smooth, and professional. You can create a professional title in Premiere Pro. We will show you how to add a title in Premiere Pro that brings quality to your video. This article explores what a title is, when you should use it […]
There are many reasons why you may need to reinstall a previous version of Premiere Pro. It may be to run Premiere Pro using only 4GB of RAM, or you may just prefer to use an older version of Premiere Pro. Eitherway, we have you covered. In this article, we look at how to reinstall […]
Premiere Pro is one of the most popular video editing software out there. However, there are always questions around how much RAM you need to run Premiere Pro smoothly, and the most common is “can Premiere Pro run on 4GB RAM?”. This article looks at if and how you can run Premiere Pro on 4GB […]