[FREE DOWNLOAD] Character development is an essential part when writing your script
Character development is an integral part of the screenwriting process. It helps you create a three-dimensional character and dig deep into their roots. What makes them tick? What do they hate? You can even go into as much detail as their favourite type of steak…
Below we offer a free Character Development Worksheet to assist you in developing your latest characters and your script in more detail.
Scroll down to download your FREE character development sheet.
Why use a character development sheet?
- It helps to create an in-depth persona of your character.
- It will allow you to develop your story further and add more layers to the story arc.
- Understand your character better and how they would react in certain situations – this helps build your character’s personality and drive within the story.
- You can layout their internal goals and motivation for the film or the episode.
- This will help you develop your arc and add different mannerisms to each scene that will improve the scene and keep the viewers gripped.
- It builds a much more natural build of a character by understanding their internal desires as well as their external expressions.
Download Your FREE Character Development Worksheet Here.
- DaVinci Resolve: DaVinci Resolve 17 Review
- What is a storyboard? The fundamentals of storyboarding
- Shot List: What is a shot list? The ultimate shot list guide!
- Canon EOS 2000D: An in-depth review
- What Disney owns: An in-depth breakdown of Disney’s assets.
- How to become a YouTuber: The steps to success
- How to Crop Videos in Adobe Premiere Pro: 6 Simple Steps
- The 9 Best Websites For Actors
- How to sync audio in Premiere Pro: The ultimate guide
- How Much Do YouTubers Make? The Ultimate Guide
- 14 Must-Have Free Transitions in Premiere Pro