[FREE DOWNLOAD] Character development is an essential part when writing your script
Character development is an integral part of the screenwriting process. It helps you create a three-dimensional character and dig deep into their roots. What makes them tick? What do they hate? You can even go into as much detail as their favourite type of steak…
Below we offer a free Character Development Worksheet to assist you in developing your latest characters and your script in more detail.
Scroll down to download your FREE character development sheet.
Why use a character development sheet?
- It helps to create an in-depth persona of your character.
- It will allow you to develop your story further and add more layers to the story arc.
- Understand your character better and how they would react in certain situations – this helps build your character’s personality and drive within the story.
- You can layout their internal goals and motivation for the film or the episode.
- This will help you develop your arc and add different mannerisms to each scene that will improve the scene and keep the viewers gripped.
- It builds a much more natural build of a character by understanding their internal desires as well as their external expressions.
Download Your FREE Character Development Worksheet Here.
- Film Theory: A guide to understanding film theory
- Fujifilm X-T200 review
- Top Audacity tips when audio editing on a budget
- How did James Cameron get his start?
- Canon EOS 4000D review
- Our top tips to finish your screenplay
- Pentax K-1 Mark II Review
- Nikon D850 Review
- How to render and export in After Effects
- The most iconic logline examples
- Nikon D7500 Review